Refugio County Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
The patient portal enables you to:
- Send and Receive Secure Online Messages
- View Test and Lab Results
- View Visit Summaries
- Request Appointments
- Receive Email Care Reminders
- Set Up Proxy Accounts for Children and Dependent Adults
Two Ways To Get Started…
Self-enrollment is now available for Refugio County Memorial Hospital for patients aged 13 and older who are currently not enrolled for their patient portal access.
To enroll, click the button below and you will be taken to the self-enrollment page where you can enroll for your patient portal.
- Request an invitation during your next visit or call the clinic at 361.526.5328 and we’ll email your registration link.
- Create your portal login using a unique username and password.
- Enter the invitation code provided by us and click “Agree” to the release of information.
An email account is required to access the patient portal. If you do not have an email account, you may create a free Gmail account. Please click the button below for instructions for setting up a gmail account.
Refugio County Memorial Hospital
107 Swift St. | Refugio, TX | 78377
p: 361.526.2321 | f: 361.526.2210 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refugio Rural Health Clinic
107 1/2 Swift St. | Refugio, TX | 78377
p: 361.526.5328 | f: 361.526.5670
Refugio Specialty Clinic
114 Swift St. | Refugio, TX | 78377
p: 361.526.1513 | f: 361.526.1517
Woodsboro Medical Clinic
120 Wood Ave. | Woodsboro, TX | 78393
p: 361.543.5414 | f: 361.543.5420
Austwell-Tivoli Medical Clinic
106 W. Wilson | Tivoli, TX | 77950
p: 361.286.0115 | f: 361.286.0256